• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Seattle - #1 ranked rushing offense

Jeremy Igo

3 hours ago, trueblade said:

The Panthers have typically done better against strong rushing teams (Dallas Week 1) than strong passing teams, although the performance last week against Johnson gives me concern.

Detroit has typically been a pass heavy team but with Jones out and the emergence of Johnson, it’s a bad sign they were able to gash us with such ease and regularity. Almost like we weren’t prepared for it.

Honestly, our defense needs soe Geritol. If they aren't rookies (except Luke, Shaq and Bradberry), then they are looking like a crowd of folks waiting for the Early Bird Special outside the diner next to the retirement home. 

As much as I hate to say it, there are some players there that really need to be put out to pasture, including some of our all-time greats. Pep has lost a lot of steps and Davis is playing nowhere near his level of last season. Adams is trying hard but it's hard to keep chasing down receivers while using a walker. Mario, Horton, Short and Poe are all moving at glacial speeds and only seem to muster pressure between naps.

Watch Luke. He's trying to cover up for so much back there, all the while looking for this guy's misplaced dentures, explaining to another why his grandkids never come to visit and listening to Pep explain how back in his day he could break a QB in two and carry the half with the ball back to the endzone with nary a flag thrown.

It's beginning to look like the KISS Farewell Tour #5 with what could either be a little old lady with badly dyed hair on bass or maybe that really is still Gene Simmons. Our Monsters of the Midway have become the Monsters of Rock retirement cruise party band.

On 11/23/2018 at 12:34 PM, Khyber53 said:

Honestly, our defense needs soe Geritol. If they aren't rookies (except Luke, Shaq and Bradberry), then they are looking like a crowd of folks waiting for the Early Bird Special outside the diner next to the retirement home. 

As much as I hate to say it, there are some players there that really need to be put out to pasture, including some of our all-time greats. Pep has lost a lot of steps and Davis is playing nowhere near his level of last season. Adams is trying hard but it's hard to keep chasing down receivers while using a walker. Mario, Horton, Short and Poe are all moving at glacial speeds and only seem to muster pressure between naps.

Watch Luke. He's trying to cover up for so much back there, all the while looking for this guy's misplaced dentures, explaining to another why his grandkids never come to visit and listening to Pep explain how back in his day he could break a QB in two and carry the half with the ball back to the endzone with nary a flag thrown.

It's beginning to look like the KISS Farewell Tour #5 with what could either be a little old lady with badly dyed hair on bass or maybe that really is still Gene Simmons. Our Monsters of the Midway have become the Monsters of Rock retirement cruise party band.

We get it...they’re old lol.

On 11/23/2018 at 7:52 AM, rayzor said:

Eric Washington's got this, right?

Oye.

I just don't have much faith in this front seven anymore and I think the biggest issue is the guy running the D. Not ready to blame the players for the mess. Good performers can only do so much under bad/weak management.

That would be Ron. Not Washington. 

Archived