• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Atlanta Falcons at New Orleans Saints Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

14 minutes ago, Snake said:

You know North Carolina gets a hurricane that was just as bad as Katrina and we get zero coverage from the NFL but the Saints are still getting fluff in 2018.

Katrina Fatalities 1,836 total
Katrina Damage $125 billion

Florence Fatalities 30 direct, 23 indirect
Florence Damage > $17.9 billion (2018 USD)

Huh?

6 minutes ago, Hoenheim said:

our dline hasn't been good against terrible olines. What do you think they will be able to accomplish against the Saints, who might have the best Oline in the entire league?

We basically just have to hit him regardless. Take some late hits if we have to. Difference is the refs were biased in SB50 and let Cam get crushed. We would have to do it anyway.

2 minutes ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

"good folks"

suck up to these clowns all you want to prove how ~fair and balanced~ you are. i'd expect nothing less from you. but don't pretend like this is something it's not.

What the fug is that?  Is that a quote from me and if it is whats the context?  There is no link.

1 minute ago, PanthersBigD said:

I agree. We need to ‘affect the head.’ It worked for the Saints. 

I'm not saying we need to pull  a Greg Williams. But it seems to me Brees is just allowed to execute everything he wants. If we want to stop him his ass needs to hit the turf. We need to make him think about making that throw and the pain that might follow it.

2 minutes ago, PanthersBigD said:

I agree. We need to ‘affect the head.’ It worked for the Saints. 

Still think Panthers/Broncos Superbowl was fixed...what QB in the history of the NFL had that many helmet to helmet shots like Cam did and no calls..with Refs standing right there...it was fixed...no doubt..

Archived