• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Atlanta Falcons at New Orleans Saints Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

5 minutes ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

how would you know? im not interested in ~experiencing the euphoria~ of cheating so idk what else you could be talking about here

dude...

eat poo.

Im pretty much on board with the verbal ass-kickings you hand out in the TB.  But in this forum you need to be less of a fug-wit

Just now, saints4lifeagain said:

My goodness you're just such a douche lol.

He doesn't speak for all of us

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

I honestly think it's terrible officiating. They have missed a ton of things on both sides. The nfl needs to do something. 

I don’t think it’s simply bad officiating. There’s an entire team of referees on the field. Both of these plays happened to the ball carrier, it wasn’t some basic holding by a lineman that went uncalled. These were purposely ignored. The only person giving these refs a pass is a Dallas or New Orleans fan.

1 minute ago, PanthersBigD said:

I don’t think it’s simply bad officiating. There’s an entire team of referees on the field. Both of these plays happened to the ball carrier, it wasn’t some basic holding by a lineman that went uncalled. These were purposely ignored. The only person giving these refs a pass is a Dallas or New Orleans fan.

Falcons int was caused by massive PI. Just saying... 

15 minutes ago, OneBadCat said:

We basically need to SB 50 Drew Brees to win. His candyass gets to play his game in the dome. But if we constantly put him in the dirt he can and will make mistakes. Like Iron Mike says, "Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth."

Too bad their offensive line is way better than ours ever was in '15.

Just now, Snake said:

Falcons into was caused by massive PI. Just saying... 

I’m talking about the headshot on Julio that went uncalled. Those are more important to me that some PI. Also, you could argue that the PI didn’t contribute to the interception since he was actually trying to slow him down and Brees still threw it behind both of them. He went back to intercept it. I want the Falcons to lose to help our chances, but I still hate seeing the Saints get away with crap like that. 

1 minute ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

i've seen your posts. you're not on board with poo. we're not friends.

and if you want to surround yourself with idiots who think that the league framed the saints or w/e then here you go

You're right.  We're not friends. 

While I might agree with the sentiment behind the majority of your TB posts, you're an asshole.

But I know the difference between calling out fascists and racists and treating good folks that happen to be fans of a division rival like poo.

You clearly dont.

17 minutes ago, OneBadCat said:

We basically need to SB 50 Drew Brees to win. His candyass gets to play his game in the dome. But if we constantly put him in the dirt he can and will make mistakes. Like Iron Mike says, "Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth."

our dline hasn't been good against terrible olines. What do you think they will be able to accomplish against the Saints, who might have the best Oline in the entire league?

2 minutes ago, Hoenheim said:

our dline hasn't been good against terrible olines. What do you think they will be able to accomplish against the Saints, who might have the best Oline in the entire league?

Our defense is just absolutely lazy in both run and pass. 

Archived