• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Atlanta Falcons at New Orleans Saints Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

I hate being in this division. Both those teams have been handling us lately but they go to the big games and lose it.

I don't trust the Aints to come out of the division to win a SB.

Panthers would have loved to see the Patriots at the end of it all but the sucky ducks were there instead. Smh

If the rams would have lost on Monday, I think you could have made a case that the falcons could sneak in here and steal one. No chance of that now as the saints will want to keep pace in the home field race. 

Saints will control the game, but I could see Atlanta scoring late to lose by 10 or so and cover the spread. 

We shouldn't be pulling for Falcons. If we are expecting a wild card spot we should probably hope they lose. According to the playoff machine we could beat Seattle and Atlanta, however if all three of us finish season 9-7 falcons and Seattle will get in over us. Don't ask they this is but check it out 

http://www.espn.com/nfl/playoffs/machine

41 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

I hate being in this division. Both those teams have been handling us lately but they go to the big games and lose it.

I don't trust the Aints to come out of the division to win a SB.

Panthers would have loved to see the Patriots at the end of it all but the sucky ducks were there instead. Smh

What? Lol. When did the Saints lose the big game? Panthers and Falcons both made it to the Bowl and fumbled it away. 

1 minute ago, saints4lifeagain said:

What? Lol. When did the Saints lose the big game? Panthers and Falcons both made it to the Bowl and fumbled it away. 

Yeah, just what I'm saying. They'll beat us and not even make it. Not saying we would have beat Philly last year but I think we would have been the better matchup. They beat us last year 3 times yet couldn't make it to the big game.

I just can't trust them to represent the NFCS and win it. I can trust them to keep us out of it though. Waste of a good conference.

Archived