• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Atlanta Falcons at New Orleans Saints Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, pantherj said:

The Saints are loaded with talent and their talent stays healthy. Very fortunate.

Talented,  the have some nice pieces but it is the head coach and QB that makes this team good. Against other teams that are talented you can see the favoritism that is showed toward them. It is not even balanced and they do not try to hide it frm the announcers to the refs.Even when we were undefeated and looked good we were still underdogs and down talked. After we loss to falcons we got back on the horse and still were underdogs and hardly praised by the announcers or anyone else. They gave us the recognition when we reached the SB in which we were never intended on being there. We willed ourselves to those wins. Once we reached the SB the fix was in and everyone supposedly in favor of Panthers winning. I knew then it was a loss especially up against the great Manning. All the buzz around us inflated our heads and set the stage for the revelation of a downward spiral that I am surprised Cam survived. They were expecting Cam to be broken but little did they know he has a higher power than Roger Goodell or whatever his name is.

5 minutes ago, Tarheels23 said:

Watching these games just makes me more pissed at Ron and E. Wash. 

Scared to blitz Matt Ryan because he beat the blitz two years ago. 

Im not sure if anyone else notice but Washington is scared to blitz on 3rd downs. He’ll blitz on 2nd but not 3rd. No matter the situation, 3rd and short or long. 

Eric Washington is a fugging bitch. 

13 minutes ago, bigdog10 said:

Are you living under a rock?  Literally every team in the league is going the group celebrations in the end zones after big plays (most of them do the group photo). If there is one thing we have no room to bitch about it’s celebrations. Our QB has done it his entire career. 

Under a rock of course everyteam is doing it but now it is acceptable but when we did it it was given a bad image. Now what house fell on top of you from the East. Celebrations did not start with Cam they have been doing celebrations for yrs. He wasn't the first guy to celebrate but the first that I have seen to be frowned upon for doing it.

Wait...

What are u talking about?

If saints get the #1 seed, they are going to the SB easy 

Even in the SB, I don’t really see anyone beating them. KC doesn’t play defense. I thought Steelers were legit, but it was just us bending over and mailing it in making them look good.  Patriots may turn on their vodoo on them though 

1 minute ago, LA_Panther said:

Even in the SB, I don’t really see anyone beating them besides Steelers. KC doesn’t play defense. I thought Steelers were legit, but it was just us bending over and mailing it in. Patriots may turn on their vodoo on them though 

KC or the Steelers can beat them on a even field. 

1 minute ago, LA_Panther said:

Even in the SB, I don’t really see anyone beating them besides Steelers. KC doesn’t play defense. I thought Steelers were legit, but it was just us bending over and mailing it in. Patriots may turn on their vodoo on them though 

"Patriots may turn on their Cheatriots Voodoo on them though .."

fixed it for ya!

Archived