• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Atlanta Falcons at New Orleans Saints Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

Good thing is pretty much all the other NFC teams that were competing with us for a wild card spot all lost recently. We just need to take care of business on Sunday , win the rest of our games besides splitting with the Saints, and we should be in the playoffs no problem. I dont think thats a lot to ask for considering this team usually turns it on late in the year. 

6 minutes ago, Darvinsun said:

No we did on the sidelines and we were criticized and now the Saints have not. It's not that they are doing it but are not looked at it as being bad for doing it like we were. It shows the disdain for Cameron J Newton. 

Are you living under a rock?  Literally every team in the league is going the group celebrations in the end zones after big plays (most of them do the group photo). If there is one thing we have no room to bitch about it’s celebrations. Our QB has done it his entire career. 

Watching these games just makes me more pissed at Ron and E. Wash. 

Scared to blitz Matt Ryan because he beat the blitz two years ago. 

Im not sure if anyone else notice but Washington is scared to blitz on 3rd downs. He’ll blitz on 2nd but not 3rd. No matter the situation, 3rd and short or long. 

1 minute ago, bigdog10 said:

Are you living under a rock?  Literally every team in the league is going the group celebrations in the end zones after big plays (most of them do the group photo). If there is one thing we have no room to bitch about it’s celebrations. Our QB has done it his entire career. 

I've never seen our defense do a group photo after ever turnover in the endzone like the Saints do...what he was saying.

Just now, Pandora's Box said:

Looks like Saints recruited better than we did, better coaches, better gameplan,  better drive..like a well oiled machine on all cylinders...we fugged up in the off season...coaches even more fugged up...

Took 3 years to get where they are. This place burns down after 3 weeks of struggles.

2 minutes ago, raleigh-panther said:

Don’t throw in the towel and anoint the Saints 

remember if cam had anyone to catch the ball in the dome the saints would not have advanced 

yes I know we have a different Coordinator on D but the Panthers are capable

lets hope the lines wake up and positively assert themselves 

3-6 Lions whooped us...remember that...

Archived