• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Atlanta Falcons at New Orleans Saints Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

lmao "you don't have the where-with-all to discern friends from foes!!!" he shouts as he goes to bat for the bountygate defending saints troll

You really are a fuging child.

Ive got to re-evaluate all of the things Ive given you credit for saying and championing in the TB.  In that one post you've done more to suggest that you are eleven years old than any of your histrionic posts could have.

1 minute ago, raleigh-panther said:

Our defenders stand around lollygagging

saints defenders, hands up and keep coming and swarm

if Ron really is a defensive guru, ole just glad to be here Ron, needs to start showing it 

I swear to god, I feel like he wants to get fired by looking at his body Language 

i'm almost 100% positive we have the talent to be a great defense, the coaching just isn't there to bring it out on the field on gameday.

Personnel wise we just need a good young DE 

6 minutes ago, ichigo1057 said:

Falcons score a TD and what do they analyze? A touchdown pass from Drew and the Saints. This coverage has been terrible and one sided

Bc it has been decided that it' New Orleans SB already it doesn' matter.  I have started not watching any games only the panthers games but even that I have come to realize that refs are not going to call much in our favor and it' pretty much the will of the Cam and the offense and Luke that will keep the games interesting. Ron is 3 games behind in coaching and once he decides to something different its usually not needed. Therefore he continues to look like a total goof ball. He just isn' very savy with moments in a game. Has become now what mistake or crazy decision will Ron and company make today. I really feel like we have become the laughing topic of the NFL and not the Browns.

Archived