• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Atlanta Falcons at New Orleans Saints Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

The NFL has set in motion the potential teams they would like to see in the SB. It's designed that way. Saints or Rams. It does not matter who plays from the AFC bc they will not win. The Rams in LA will probably win it all bc they would like for the city to be headliner. Giving Drew Brees his shot before he  starts spiraling downward. Carolina has no shot with the likes of Cam Newton and Eric Reid being on the team and even if they made it to the SB it would be just like SB 50 where the deck would be stack too high for Cam to overcome it bc he doesn' have a smart enough coach to assist and the NFL knows it.

1 minute ago, OneBadCat said:

I'm not saying we need to pull  a Greg Williams. But it seems to me Brees is just allowed to execute everything he wants. If we want to stop him his ass needs to hit the turf. We need to make him think about making that throw and the pain that might follow it.

I’m fine with it actually. Give them a taste of their own medicine.

1 minute ago, Darvinsun said:

The NFL has set on motion the potential teams they would like to see in the SB. It's designed that way. Saints or Rams. It does not matter who plays from the ACC bc they will not win. The Rams in LA will probably win it all bc they would like for the city to be headliner. Giving Drew Brees his shot before he  starts spiraling downward. Carolina has no shot with the likes of Cam Newton and Eric Reid being on the team and even if they made it to the SB it would be just like SB 50 where the deck would be stack too high for Cam to overcome it bc he doesn' have a smart enough coach to assist and the NFL knows it.

Who do you have for the AFC side..I'm thinking the Chiefs or Patriots..

Archived