• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Seattle Seahawks at Carolina Panthers predictions thread!

Jeremy Igo

If the YACrs (#22,#12,#10) go off this may become a high scoring affair. The missing YACr is #1. If his legs as well as his arm show up this offense can win us games. I'd like to see #88 get involved more in the passing game. He as well as those three YACrs can really catch the ball. In the above scenario:

Home team      42

Visitors             38

39 minutes ago, PhillyB said:

i just can't imagine a more useless existence than yours

You say from your parents basement.  Lol.  I’m actually very well liked and respected.  I don’t have a negative outlook except for when it comes to this shitty franchise.  They’ve let us all down so many times none of us can keep count.  

9 hours ago, jfra78 said:

Youre that sick type of fan that revels in the teams misfortune and wants everyone to know how smart they are when they dont do well.  When they do well, you are no where to be found because theres no joy in that for you.  Must suck to live life that way, I choose to have fun watching my team and enjoy when they do well.  

Well then, have fun my friend.  

1 hour ago, ickmule said:

You say from your parents basement.  Lol.  I’m actually very well liked and respected.  I don’t have a negative outlook except for when it comes to this shitty franchise.  They’ve let us all down so many times none of us can keep count.  

your avatar makes me think you are some kind of degenerate 

18 hours ago, steven8989 said:

No I think alot of the fans on here can't handle the truth that we're not that good. Maybe you will see after this game because this year is over especially the way saints are playing.

I have no trouble whatsoever accepting that we're not that good.

Doesn't mean I cheer against us or hope for us to lose.

Archived