• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Seattle Seahawks at Carolina Panthers predictions thread!

Jeremy Igo

3 hours ago, uncfan888 said:

Good thing you don't watch the games. Just come on here to post a bunch of pessimistic bullshit

No I think alot of the fans on here can't handle the truth that we're not that good. Maybe you will see after this game because this year is over especially the way saints are playing.

38 minutes ago, steven8989 said:

No I think alot of the fans on here can't handle the truth that we're not that good. Maybe you will see after this game because this year is over especially the way saints are playing.

How many times do I have to make fun of you before you realize i don't care what you think? And I never said we were good or going anywhere, but coming into every game thread and saying it's a loss is some chickenshit crap. But if that's what you want to throw your lot in with, be my guest 

6 hours ago, uncfan888 said:

How many times do I have to make fun of you before you realize i don't care what you think? And I never said we were good or going anywhere, but coming into every game thread and saying it's a loss is some chickenshit crap. But if that's what you want to throw your lot in with, be my guest 

I think ur the idiot everytime I've came in here and said we was losing guess what we lost. I don't know how long you have watched football but I've watched this team for almost 25 years now and if I can predict what our plays are going to be like the whole game then the other team definitely does. We are too damn predictable and until we get an offensive minded coach we are going nowhere. Looks like your the idiot good sir!

4 hours ago, ickmule said:

No, I just face reality that this team is nothing more than average.  Sorry you can’t handle it.  

Youre that sick type of fan that revels in the teams misfortune and wants everyone to know how smart they are when they dont do well.  When they do well, you are no where to be found because theres no joy in that for you.  Must suck to live life that way, I choose to have fun watching my team and enjoy when they do well.  

Archived