• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Seattle Seahawks at Carolina Panthers predictions thread!

Jeremy Igo

It obviously has to do with which jersey  we wear.

Black jerseys  again against Seattle.    We beat the Bucs at home in Black, so I guess that settles  who will win and why.  ( that black uni doesn't seem to travel well though,,  see lions game )

In regular season competition, the Panthers are 101-110-1 in white jerseys, 65-59 in black (including a 5-0 mark last season) and 17-15 in blue. The Panthers’ record over 23 NFL seasons stands at 183-184-1.

I'm not calling for the defense to come alive.. or the offense to start clicking again..    I'm calling for  karma ..  the good kind.. because we are the good guys and seattle is always the bad guy.   Some  good  juju coming our way.

6 hours ago, OceanPanther said:

It obviously has to do with which jersey  we wear.

Black jerseys  again against Seattle.    We beat the Bucs at home in Black, so I guess that settles  who will win and why.  ( that black uni doesn't seem to travel well though,,  see lions game )

In regular season competition, the Panthers are 101-110-1 in white jerseys, 65-59 in black (including a 5-0 mark last season) and 17-15 in blue. The Panthers’ record over 23 NFL seasons stands at 183-184-1.

I'm not calling for the defense to come alive.. or the offense to start clicking again..    I'm calling for  karma ..  the good kind.. because we are the good guys and seattle is always the bad guy.   Some  good  juju coming our way.

When yooou look guuud you feeel good!

I have no idea what to expect out of this team. Nothing will surprise me. If we show up and play like I know we can, we can blow them out. A close, tough fought game wouldn't be a surprise either. And honestly, how could us getting blown out surprise anyone.

We're over halfway through this season and we still have no idea who we are as a team. All I know is that we've only beaten one team with a winning record and they looked like trash before they traded for Amari Cooper.

With the young playmakers getting PT I’m a bit more confident. 

However, Seattle is scorching hot and knows their season is on the line. Likely the last team to score wins.

Carolina 21 

Seattle 24

I like our chances, but that Detroit game was devastating. 

Archived