• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Seattle Seahawks at Carolina Panthers predictions thread!

Jeremy Igo

54 minutes ago, archer4364 said:

Wilson marches down the field with the clock under 2 minutes, our defense looks like poo, they score as time expires. 

This is almost certainly going to happen.

That is why the Panthers need to get the lead early and keep adding to it for four full quarters, rather than killing their momentum by trying to run time off the clock with unproductive offensive play calls.

I think we lose every game the rest of the season except to the Browns and the Saints’ backups in Week 17. That said, I’ll gladly eat crow if we kick Seattle’s asses Sunday. I just don’t see a scenario where the defense, offense and special teams are in sync long enough to do so. And if they are, I don’t see Rivera being smart enough to capitalize...

What is sad is this defense on paper should be top ten but they're not. Will anything change on the Dline? Will Obada, Horton or Addison go Super Saiyan?!? Don't think so. Do Poe and KK work well together? Who gets the double team these days? If the front four plays anything like they have we'll get gashed. Their run game will beast and ol' Russ will beast and humiliate this defense. I'm thrilled about watching a 38yr old Pep still doing Pep things. That's it. The national media has all the respect in the world for our linebackers. Dline? .........

Eric Washington? Blitz more. Get help from others in the building even Norv. You don't have a terror like Greg was on the other side of Pep. That's a huge problem when trying to seal the edge. Your tackles are getting pushed aside these days. The DE's aren't getting there. No pressure unless the unicorn JP does his thing. Come at me with sack #'s and I'll tell you that last game I saw Pep chase a guy into your arms. I'm talking about being disruptive as a DE in the NFL, those are few and far between. We've got what we've got. Will they figure it out? Will they put Moore and Samuel on the field together most of the game and throw to Greg Olsen? I don't know.

Dang, dang, dang!!!

32-28. Visitors

5 hours ago, NanuqoftheNorth said:

This is almost certainly going to happen.

That is why the Panthers need to get the lead early and keep adding to it for four full quarters, rather than killing their momentum by trying to run time off the clock with unproductive offensive play calls.

Yep there will be some early success but then in the 4th quarter the team will just fold like a cheap lawn chair that we are so accustomed to seeing them do.

56 minutes ago, Toolbox said:

Yep there will be some early success but then in the 4th quarter the team will just fold like a cheap lawn chair that we are so accustomed to seeing them do.

I'd love to see Ron get the team fired up and turn the offense loose to run up the score against Sunday's opponent.  

Unfortunately, I've hope d this would happen for years and have come to the conclusion that Ron's nature is to be overly cautious until desperation sets in, at which time he becomes unnecessarily reckless with his decision making.

Archived