• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sam Mills a Semi Finalists for the 2019 Pro Football Hall of Fame

Jeremy Igo

So.... I mean who gets in on this list??  And why the fug is clay Matthews on this list are we takin about the GB MLB? 

Tony Gonzalez is in, Isaac Bruce and Torry Holt should both get in.  I dunno how many choices I have but if I had to pick only 3, those are it.

1 hour ago, Broku said:

So.... I mean who gets in on this list??  And why the fug is clay Matthews on this list are we takin about the GB MLB? 

Tony Gonzalez is in, Isaac Bruce and Torry Holt should both get in.  I dunno how many choices I have but if I had to pick only 3, those are it.

Nah, different Clay Matthews. This one played LB for the Cleveland Browns 1978-1993 and Atlanta Falcons 1994-96. It's his 3rd time making it to the semifinals.

I'm surprised Steve Atwater isn't already in. Maybe he had a just a few good seasons? I honestly can't remember. But what I do remember is that dude would hit you in your fugging mouth everytime you crossed the middle. He was a poor man's Ronnie Lott...vicious.

14 hours ago, Broku said:

A lot of people don't remember Clay II

Clay I also played in the NFL and was born and died in Charleston SC

Archived