• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Top rookie receivers in the NFL

Jeremy Igo

21 minutes ago, Cary Kollins said:

I don't recall ever seeing a WR with the run after the catch ability of Moore. His ability to physically overpower defenders is something else. He really is a like a dynamic running back after the catch.

WR1 Moore, WR2 Samuel has a nice ring to it

He’s a complete animal after the catch and I love it. He ALWAYS gets extra yards, never goes down on first contact. He feels like he’s a long touchdown just waiting to happen. That 82 yard run last week was just a little taste. Our offense led by DJ, CMC and Samuel could be the most explosive in the league.

18 minutes ago, Cary Kollins said:

I don't recall ever seeing a WR with the run after the catch ability of Moore. His ability to physically overpower defenders is something else. He really is a like a dynamic running back after the catch.

WR1 Moore, WR2 Samuel has a nice ring to it

You've seen it before. He looks more like our guy than anybody in the league EVER. Plays sooo much like him it's sick!

I'd roll with those two. Aside from his hometown game he's looked a literal clone. He should be #1 his talent outweighs the "rookie" label. He did it in college, can he do it in the NFL? Yes. Yes he is, and better. Happy to have been on that bandwagon early.

9 hours ago, Lumps said:

I understand letting rookies learn and maybe sit and watch a bit with weaning them in but Rivera is on another fuging extreme level.

9 hours ago, Wolfpack352 said:

Ron is too busy sucking on his thumb and wondering how much food he needs for thanksgiving than to prep for upcoming game.

Not to point out how things work, but you do realize that Norv is the guy that calls offensive plays, right? That includes personnel.

9 hours ago, cookinbrak said:

Not to point out how things work, but you do realize that Norv is the guy that calls offensive plays, right? That includes personnel.

And Ron is responsible for overriding stupid decisions. If the OC and DC we’re making all the decisions there wouldn’t be a need for an HC. He can tell Norv to put him in more, period. At the same time he could tell him to not put him in. 

If you’re saying Ron’s only job is to manage the clock and throw challenge flags then so help us god.

Archived