• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Funchess not at practice today

Jeremy Igo

4 hours ago, GoPanthers123 said:

Maybe they benched his ass

They don’t want to hurt funchess in free agency by outright benching so they say it’s back injury. Excuse not to play him and give him limted role rest of year? Let’s hope. Might be better to get something in return? 

18 hours ago, Khyber53 said:

He's a young guy with a lot riding on his shoulders. He just came off of the worst game of his career, if not his life. A fellow either gets his head on straight and comes back much better than before and more dedicated to improving, or he never comes back from it. I hope he's taking the day and the holiday to get grounded and ready to work.

I'd hate for anyone to be as vicious to me after I screwed up as our fans are being to him.

Thanks for reason. Truly!

The Huddle leaves a lot to be desired, and is much worse a segment of the fan base than Funchess is a receiver (and I think Samuel and Moore need more playing time also, and don't believe that we should overpay for Funch's services). He isn't the best, but is far from the worse. Some of you are making valid points, but your memories still fall way too short in my opinion.

4 hours ago, top dawg said:

Thanks for reason. Truly!

The Huddle leaves a lot to be desired, and is much worse a segment of the fan base than Funchess is a receiver (and I think Samuel and Moore need more playing time also, and don't believe that we should overpay for Funch's services). He isn't the best, but is far from the worse. Some of you are making valid points, but your memories still fall way too short in my opinion.

It seems like we don't expect much from our WR because we've lessened our expectations because we've given Cam garbage and he's basically took us to the super bowl we think wr isn't important or something. Prior to dropgate last week not even including that debacle. He's eclipsed a hundred yards once in the last 26 games. He closer to the worse then we'd like to admit he brings little value we could line a rookie up and get more out of him....oh wait nevermind. Outside of just yards let's go with impact plays separation created to make it easy on your qb. Or a basic stat yar or yac either. Now given his chances this year we've seen an abundance of drops last year game on the line effort given was abysmal, (flashback to Atl looks at Cam trust me Cam throws to the rookie into triple coverage which clearly says how much I trust you in week two) on to this game homecoming game a game his team needs to get on track just do your job...he left his game at his folks house ok kool. You have to tell me what he's actually good at so we can discuss I hope it's not blocking for his teammates bc I'll go find tape from this season of some straight asinine pooo (I sensored myself) what is it that he does well that keeps me from saying he's not one of the worse can anybody who PIED your post or you answer that just my honest thoughts.

Archived