• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Here you share a Thanksgiving Day tip or recipe

Jeremy Igo

23 minutes ago, Johnny Rockets said:

I hated brussel sprouts until I tried this but have you drizzled on some balsamic vinaigrette to finish them off? Puts them over the top! 

Oh yeah, major improvement! This year I'm roasting them alongside butternut squash and turnips (another thing that is much better roasted).

5 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Mine is the same every year.

I am on a crusade to end the gross gelatinous cranberry dressing. 

Fresh Cranberry Sauce is so easy and cheap to make. It only takes three ingedients and 10 minutes.

1 package cranberries

1 cup OJ

1 cup sugar

Heat all that poo up in a pot until all the berries pop and it looks like cranberry sauce. That's it. 

It's amazing and a favorite of my family now.

IMG_20181121_110932_381.jpg

Been doing this exact recipe for a few years as well.  Super easy.  Stuffing with a spicy sausage is my favorite, and of course a homemade mac n cheese is a necessity.  Top it all off with some fresh gravy on the turkey, and finish her off with some peeecan pie.  All the while having a nice glass of red and some beers throughout the day watching football.  Greenbean casserole and biscuits are nice compliments as well

Fresh Cranberry Sauce is so easy and cheap to make. It only takes three ingedients and 10 minutes.

1 package cranberries

1 cup OJ

1 cup sugar

Heat all that poo up in a pot until all the berries pop and it looks like cranberry sauce. That's it. 

IMG_20181121_110932_381.jpg

You still vegan ?

1 package cranberries

1 cup OJ

1 cup sugar

No need to cook the flavor out of cranberries!

I've made this the last 5 years and like a lot of stuff, wonder why I only do it once a year.  Making it tonight so it refrigerates overnight but you can whip it up day of also.

Cranberries, jalapeno's, green onions, cilantro, honey, orange and lime zest and juice, salt.

add it to a bite of turkey or faux turkey or just about anything.

http://www.thecreativebite.com/spicy-cranberry-salsa/

Spicy-Cranberry-Salsa-3-copy.jpg

11 minutes ago, PntherPryd said:

No need to cook the flavor out of cranberries!

I've made this the last 5 years and like a lot of stuff, wonder why I only do it once a year.  Making it tonight so it refrigerates overnight but you can whip it up day of also.

Cranberries, jalapeno's, green onions, cilantro, honey, orange and lime zest and juice, salt.

add it to a bite of turkey or faux turkey or just about anything.

http://www.thecreativebite.com/spicy-cranberry-salsa/

Spicy-Cranberry-Salsa-3-copy.jpg

Stand up on its own pretty well?

What is it's life span in the fridge?

Archived