• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Here you share a Thanksgiving Day tip or recipe

Jeremy Igo

Mine is the same every year.

I am on a crusade to end the gross gelatinous cranberry dressing. 

Fresh Cranberry Sauce is so easy and cheap to make. It only takes three ingedients and 10 minutes.

1 package cranberries

1 cup OJ

1 cup sugar

Heat all that poo up in a pot until all the berries pop and it looks like cranberry sauce. That's it. 

It's amazing and a favorite of my family now.

IMG_20181121_110932_381.jpg

48 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Mine is the same every year.

I am on a crusade to end the gross gelatinous cranberry dressing. 

Fresh Cranberry Sauce is so easy and cheap to make. It only takes three ingedients and 10 minutes.

1 package cranberries

1 cup OJ

1 cup sugar

Heat all that poo up in a pot until all the berries pop and it looks like cranberry sauce. That's it. 

It's amazing and a favorite of my family now.

IMG_20181121_110932_381.jpg

Add a little wine/sherry and a little apple to soak up the super tart. You got yourself a sauce, want to go a step further bake that poo for 20 minutes, then cool for 30.

Edit: maybe let it soak with a whole stick of cinnamon.

fug fake sauce, fug fake fans. Happy fuging thanksgiving. 

Don’t know much about cooking, the wife takes care of all that stuff. I do know how to eat it though...

You take your fork(or whatever you use to eat with) and you start shoveling that wonderful plate of yumminess in your pie hole and you keep doing this until your stomach begs you to stop.

Happy Thanksgiving, hope everyone has a great time

1 hour ago, Khyber53 said:

Brussels Sprouts. Fresh. Cut them in half, toss in olive oil with a bit of dried rosemary. Roast in the oven in a single layer on a baking sheet at 400 degrees until carmelized. Toss with some feta cheese and crispy bacon crumbles.

Best thing ever.

I hated brussel sprouts until I tried this but have you drizzled on some balsamic vinaigrette to finish them off? Puts them over the top! 

21 minutes ago, Panthro said:

Butternut and ricotta stuffed shells. Cover with Burrata and bake.

I tried some Butternut shells for the first time a couple weeks ago at an Italian place and thought it was one of the best things ever. After 1 and a half I had had enough. Just got too sweet for me but they sure would good at first. 

and who cooks Italian on Thanksgiving? What's wrong with a damn turkey?

Archived