• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Seattle Seahawks at Carolina Panthers Statistical Matchup

Jeremy Igo

It's close statistically but where it's not close is the momentum and trends. One team took an elite Rams team down to the wire on the road, then beat Aaron Rodgers and the Packers on a short week. The other team got sexually abused on national TV by the Steelers, then decided to poop all over the field against a short-handed Detroit team actively trying to tank games.

I have a feeling this game won't even be close. Seattle gets an early lead, plows an unmotivated Panthers run defense into submission playing effective keep-away from Cam Newton, and the Panthers drop their first game at home effectively ending any playoff hopes. Sorry y'all, the season is probably over.

39 minutes ago, mc52beast said:

Hawks O-line is 31st in sacks per pass play, so if we even had an average pass rush we could hit Wilson effectively.

Unfortunately I haven’t seen anything in the last two games that gives me hope that we can win this... 

And Matthew Stafford had been sacked 16 times in two games leading up to the Panther game....

Archived