• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Moving on to Seattle, what are your thoughts on the game

Jeremy Igo

No one is hating, just stating the facts. Tell me when was the last time Cam threw an on target (in stride) deep ball? If you cannot admit cam has accuracy issues, you are clearly a homer. I love Cam, but only when he is running to keep Ds honest. Otherwise we do not win. 

28 minutes ago, trucpfan said:

I'm a homer big time but Cams not elite passing but he can win a chip and that's all that matters. But I definitely see and feel those statements if he did some of these things he'd be elite rarely does he hit someone in stride or lead them or land in his wr hands over the top giving them a chance to run under it. I'm completely happy with our qb but elite passers do those small things consistently catches in stride just look at his ball placement on both late td one to Samuel one to Moore ball placement would have made both a easy pitch and catch not a stretched out situation. But it worked I'm extremely happy we even scored but ball placement changes for very good qb to elite qb that's pretty easily understandable.

Yes he’s Elite— all the numbers  are there.

hes handicapped by this team also.

put Mahomes or Goff on the Panthers today and they would wash out of the league,.. busts.

put Cam with the Rams or Chiefs and you’d see something you never saw ever.

we saw a glimpse with 50 touchdowns in 2015,..

people suck at their hate for Cam Newton and their love for scrubs That couldn’t hold Cams jock strap if all things were equal.

This is a game where we don't need drip kings, we don't need all black uniforms, we don't need Pro Bowl votes, we don't need the Cardiac Cats, we don't need Ron on the Riverboat.

We need this team to play up to its potential. We need this team to play like this game matters. We need people to tackle for God's sake. We need people to catch the ball when it is in their hands. We need people to pass protect. We need a pass rush. We need the kicker to have his mojo back. We need to own both red zones.

We need to win.

Panthers 24, Seattle 23

This is a do or die time for the Panthers, plan and simple 

time for KK Short, Poe, and the rest of that defense to man up

offensively, better figure out how to ha dale that weak side blitz, or it’s going to be a long day for Newton  they say it at Pittsburgh  they saw it at Detroit   Each time, disaster  I don’t know how many times Panthers coaches have to see something before they fix it   Very very frustrating 

The Panthers had 10 days to fix what was wrong with the run defense. They didn't. 

Seattle does everything well that the Panthers don't. They concentrate on running the ball, which the Panthers D can't seem to stop. Seattle will play the short game, much the way that Detroit did, with great success. The only difference is, Wilson is a much better QB. The Seahawks will put up 30 on the Panthers and won't blink twice.

When the Panthers offense is clicking (i.e. Funchess doesn't have hands of stone), they are hard to stop. It's puzzling that they get away from running the ball SO early, even after CMC gashes the defense for yards. The Panthers best bet is utilizing the run game more and getting the ball to Moore, Olsen, Samuel and CMC ALL.DAY.LONG. 

I have Seattle winning 35-24. I just don't think the Panthers really know who they want to be and Seattle does.

At this point the Panthers are in a no win situation.

Lose and we're on par for continuing to regress into a miserable team that won't make the playoffs.

Win and it just goes to show we are still wildly inconsistent and any game left, even the Browns, especially the Browns, can easily be not only a loss but a blow out. This suggests we would not fare well advancing in the playoffs, if, IF we'd even make it.

All this while understanding we're nearing a decade with our franchise QB and Rivera. Before the Steeler game I was sure we'd get the wild card and at this point it's become painfully obvious it's just as likely the Panther's don't make the playoffs.

The only upside is a new owner who will make moves this franchise has never seen before.

Should we lose like we have in the past to the Seahawks I think it's a  bad sign for the team the rest of the season. We need a dominating win to rejuvinate the team. Can't have a crushing loss via coming back in the 4th qtr while Wilson scambles for bullsht plays or we get a devastating penalty that seals it. We need a no excuses kick ass win from the Panthers.

1 hour ago, CatfanMO said:

No one is hating, just stating the facts. Tell me when was the last time Cam threw an on target (in stride) deep ball? If you cannot admit cam has accuracy issues, you are clearly a homer. I love Cam, but only when he is running to keep Ds honest. Otherwise we do not win. 

What. Are. You. Talking About?!

5 hours ago, Wolfpack352 said:

Always rooting for the Panthers but I'm feeling Meh.  Just preparing myself for an average performance.  I believe Wilson will use his legs to keep the drive alive and keep it a one score game.  Panthers will have to pull out a last quarter come back.  Just haven't seen enough to believe the Panthers can keep up with a shoot out against the Saints to take the division. 

At this point, unless the Saints drop a few games, the Panthers are playing for a wild card. I hate it, but I try to be a realist 

3 hours ago, CatfanMO said:

Who has Cam has to throw to downfield?

how would you know what was on target or not with receivers running wrong routes etc?

you don’t. I’d rather be a homer than this flames without facts

Archived