• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Moving on to Seattle, what are your thoughts on the game

Jeremy Igo

Panthers are at home hosting a West Coast team with a 1pm (10am PDT) kickoff. I expect this will give the Panthers an advantage. The last time this happened Seattle's had a much better team and squeaked out something like a 12-9 victory.  The X factor is Russel Wilson who always seems to make those plays where you staring at the field going 'how the bleep de dee bleep did he do that?". 

Panthers 23

Seattle 20

We seem to have peaked between 4th qtr Philly game thru halftime against Tampa. Since then we have been outscored 93-47. Add on to that Washington said last game our defense made a step forward and Ron telling Jourdan that except for two plays against the Lions our run D didn’t get gashed, I have no confidence. Last time we played Seattle they had 2 guys both run over 100 yards. May happen again

2 minutes ago, SpeedOFLight said:

He didn’t really run last week and he wasn’t an average QB? I still don’t get why people say that. Yes running adds to his game but dude can pass too

Dont get me wrong, he is having a solid season with the short passing game. There are not many QBs that miss that throw for the 2 pt. He still has major accuracy issues which keeps him average without his running threat. 

Just now, CatfanMO said:

Dont get me wrong, he is having a solid season with the short passing game. There are not many QBs that miss that throw for the 2 pt. 

QBs will miss a throw. It happens. Sadly that happen to be a critical one but still it happens. I see the “elite” miss wide open players. I remember Rodgers had someone open in the end zone against us and he ended up not seeing the guy and throwing a pick to TD. It happens to the best. He should learn from it and move on

7 minutes ago, SpeedOFLight said:

QBs will miss a throw. It happens. Sadly that happen to be a critical one but still it happens. I see the “elite” miss wide open players. I remember Rodgers had someone open in the end zone against us and he ended up not seeing the guy and throwing a pick to TD. It happens to the best. He should learn from it and move on

Yes, Cam misses a lot. Also, how many times do our receivers catch a ball in stride? Im not hating on him, just realistic. No one besides Panthers homers will put Cam in an elite conversation if he is not a runner. This is the very reason Gettleman went with these huge receivers.. Its due to Cam throwing everything high. He still has this problem. 

Archived