• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Seattle controls their own destiny

Jeremy Igo

Sadly I am at the point where I am like....Eh, would be nice to get a win, just not feeling it.  Saints will humiliate us and win the division....would be okay if I'm wrong.  Just trying to convince myself we will improve and try again next year.  Still going to watch and root for them regardless. 

7 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

So we will be facing a Seattle team that is in control of their own playoff destiny on Sunday. 

We can expect a fully pumped up team ready to punch us in the mouth. 

I hope someone tells the home team. 

How are the home team and their fans supposed to feel when the Seahawks employ a convicted felon difference maker at defensive end and the home team won’t employ an exonerated better player at the same position?

12 hours ago, HornetsSting said:

I’m absolutely pulling for a loss. Cleaning house and good draft position should be no 1 priority and whatever advances that agenda is what I want

I get your angle but how the hell can you honestly feel this way?  It's the goddamn Seattle Seahawks, who went up in us dry for years, talking mad poo along the way with their braindead bandwagon 12's beating their lime green jerseys and spouting off at the mouth and couldn't name a damn player from their 2005 team that went to the Super Bowl.

No fan of this team can be pulling for them to lose.  I get being apathetic if they do lose, resigning to the failed season that would be almost a certainty at that point, but hoping for it?  That's a special kind of sad.

Archived