• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Video: Ron Rivera on why he went for two

Jeremy Igo

Just now, uncfan888 said:

So you call him s-cam? What is wrong with you? 

it was mostly tongue in cheek, i edited the post now to reflect a more accurate sentiment.  I just don't want to hear trashing the defense which only gave up 20 or 4 missed points from a kicker who has been great all season when we get inconsistent Cam who misses a backyard throw like that

3 minutes ago, cptx said:

Yeap it would have worked to put Detroit in a must score situation with a minute and three timeouts

Yup being up one would have put Detroit in 4 down mode increasing their chances of getting into field goal range. Tie game they are more likely to play it safe for overtime.

God awful decision any way you look at it. Rookie coaches make this mistake and learn from it. Not 7 year fuging vet coaches.

He treats the million dollar players like babies and then they play like babies.

Patricia had his losing team out in the elements all week and treated them like professional football players and they came to win.

our team is better,.. but the Lions played hard where we played soft.

Just now, countryboi said:

that SCAM poo dont sit right with me...its not cool or funny

Absolutely. It shouldn't. Honestly it's a very loaded term if you know anything at all about the type of individuals who actually began circulating that term. The fact that a longtime poster would casually drop that in an Igo thread tells you how low things have truly gotten here. It shouldn't be happening.

Eat the clock at the end. Great pass for the last Touchdown and nice catch by DJ. Due to the efforts of Gano on the day I understand the reasoning based upon Graham's performance. But, live to play the next play. Probability-wise, how many times has Graham missed three consecutive kicks in a game, or two consecutive P.A.T.'s?  Great last stop by the Defense, and solid 2-3 minute drive by the Offense. 

Archived