• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sooo.... How was your day?

Jeremy Igo

Star Date: 11/26/2018

Things are worse in Panther Land than on the 18th.

We're now entering Star cluster  UrAnus   We need help from the Federation

We need Scotty to oop the power,, more dilithium crystals needed . So he can  " Give all she's got Captain"

We're being sucked into a black hole ( tampa cleveland nu awleans ) Set Phasers to stun.

Jon Luc Tepper says,, WIN ...  MAKE IT SO

1 minute ago, BlackAndGoldAK said:

Was excellent OP! Man I couldn't stop laughing my behind off watching the sea chickens eliminate any slight bit of hope your team had before the game. 

Look at this saints idiot that signed up a whole one day ago. Nothing like a bandwagoner that talks crap when their team is good and is nowhere to be found when they suck 

On 11/18/2018 at 2:00 PM, WarHeel said:

Wasting my life away on Sunday’s from 1-4 EST. 

At least you didn't come visit Charlotte from the west coast and drop +$300 on an amazing 13th row seat only to see your Panthers drop an embarrassing L at home =\ 

10 hours ago, BlackAndGoldAK said:

Was excellent OP! Man I couldn't stop laughing my behind off watching the sea chickens eliminate any slight bit of hope your team had before the game. 

If it's not one turd it's another that needs flushed. Sending you back to the toilet of the Mississippi.

Archived