• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Does Taylor Moton deserve a pro bowl nod?

Jeremy Igo

Not sure I would put him in the Pro Bowl. He's been very good and likely exceeded the coaching staff's expectations (if he isn't exceeding their expectations, he'd have to have been tried out sooner). I can't think who would be a better fit, but when I think of Pro Bowl linemen, I think Norwell last year, Jordan Gross, Ryan Kalil in his prime, etc. He hasn't 'felt' dominant but has felt very good -- maybe even alternative level.

As for Corn, not much than can be said in regards to him in that group until he actually sees the field, but what an offensive draft. This team desperately needed to get younger and really scored some great young talent at key positions.

1 minute ago, EgoDogg said:

Not sure I would put him in the Pro Bowl. He's been very good and likely exceeded the coaching staff's expectations (if he isn't exceeding their expectations, he'd have to have been tried out sooner). I can't think who would be a better fit, but when I think of Pro Bowl linemen, I think Norwell last year, Jordan Gross, Ryan Kalil in his prime, etc. He hasn't 'felt' dominant but has felt very good -- maybe even alternative level.

As for Corn, not much than can be said in regards to him in that group until he actually sees the field, but what an offensive draft. This team desperately needed to get younger and really scored some great young talent at key positions.

Moton has been pretty dominant. A force in the run game and just about the only guy on our line that hasn't let Cam get touched much

Archived