• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Detroit Lions fans are saying

Jeremy Igo

Your idiot challenge isn't worthy of a reply. You expect everyone to think like you do and if not your feelings get hurt and you become Mr. Internet tough guy. Long time Panthers fans want badly for the guys to win but have seen enough of Neanderthal Ron to think maybe it's time to move on. I'll tell you what, if we lose to the Lions I'll move on if you buy my 5 PSLs. I've had them since 1995. Deal?

On 11/16/2018 at 6:36 PM, Pimpdaddy said:

we should not discount Stafford...we need to play an honest game.

Stafford's not that great in clutch situations though.

On defense, I question whether Patricia can defend against Cam Newton. He certainly never showed any signs of that when he was running the defense in New England.

8 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

On defense, I question whether Patricia can defend against Cam Newton. He certainly never showed any signs of that when he was running the defense in New England.

Stafford has 32 game winning drives. And his 4th quarter passer rating is over 102. And 4th quarter within 7, it jumps to over 127. I think that speaks volumes of how well he can play late in the game when the pressure is on. 

I get it. The Lions usually sux. It sux to be a Lions fan. But that does not automatically mean that Stafford is not a quality QB. Or is not clutch.

20 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

how you feel now...in alll your infinite wisdom...

On 11/16/2018 at 8:50 PM, bigdavis said:

And if (and when!) the Panthers win this game, how bout all you whiners and naysayers find another site to kvetch on.  This Fire Ron stuff is getting old, as old as Impeach Trump.  Ain't gonna happen, so find another angle to see your names in print.

In fact -- who's willing to take the pledge: the Panthers lose this game, I'm gone forever, never to be heard from again.  If they win, who'll make the opposite pledge?

(thought not)

Man of my word -- I'm gone.  Enjoyed the input from some of you; hated the negativity from others.  Have at it now.  I see there's no end of "fire Ron," "blow up the team, " etc. threads being started by the people who revel in a loss.

Take care, all, and have a Happy Thanksgiving!

48 minutes ago, bigdavis said:

Man of my word -- I'm gone.  Enjoyed the input from some of you; hated the negativity from others.  Have at it now.  I see there's no end of "fire Ron," "blow up the team, " etc. threads being started by the people who revel in a loss.

Please keep your word and stay gone, you add nothing here.

4 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Like we're worse than I thought we were.

Make no mistake. The Lions are still a bad team...

...but they beat us.

...had a bad feeling about this game from the beginning....and my worst fear came true. don't trust anything about our team....feel free to lay blame wherever ....

6 hours ago, bigdavis said:

Nobody is "reveling" in the loss.

Archived