• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I'm officially declaring this a statement game for the Defense

Jeremy Igo

14 minutes ago, saints4lifeagain said:

Not sure I understand the logic here. 

Panthers SHOULD stop this offense. If they do, the defense is legit? 

I mean, I get that if they don't there are problems, but I'm not sure a statement can be made in a game that you're supposed to show up for.

Just worry about 12/17

2 hours ago, iamhubby1 said:

6-3, with the possibility of being 10-3. Yet we get threads like this. Yupperz. Going by this thread, Panther fans are a spoiled lot. Gimme, gimme, gimme. 

Oh look, something shiny. 

god, not this crap again.   yes, we want a super bowl.  do you even football?    i realize you're happy with 9-7 and an entertaining team, but you're not a fan.  you're a bystander.    we want more than you.   sorry.  what you're happy with is lame to me.   

1 minute ago, raz said:

god, not this crap again.   yes, we want a super bowl.  do you even football?    i realize you're happy with 9-7 and an entertaining team, but you're not a fan.  you're a bystander.    we want more than you.   sorry.  what you're happy with is lame to me.   

That's what you got out of my post? lol

I have been saying, if we win the next four, we will be 10-3 going into that first aints game. Does that sound like mediocrity to you? lol

I guess if you don't act like a petulant child. And go crazy over every perceived weakness. You thrive for mediocrity. 

37 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

I have been saying, if we win the next four, we will be 10-3 going into that first aints game. Does that sound like mediocrity to you? lol

I guess if you don't act like a petulant child. And go crazy over every perceived weakness. You thrive for mediocrity. 

Dude, people can disagree with your level of optimism without being "petulant children".

I get that you want to be positive. That's great. Others are concerned, and given what we saw in the last game we watched, I'd say they have reason to be.

30 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

Don't feed this idiot.

we're 1-2 against teams with winning records and 5-1 against teams with losing records.  only games left against teams with winning records (at this point) are against the saints.    10-3, while great, isn't going to be that impressive (to me).  i know what i'm seeing on the field.  a team that rarely plays to its potential.   i'm glad you're happy.   you know, again, if cam and ron don't win a sb during their tenure they will have been complete failures.   utter and complete failures.  no different than hue jackson in cleveland.  no different at all.  

Archived