• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I'm officially declaring this a statement game for the Defense

Jeremy Igo

I agree with Igo.....No more Golden Tate and Marvin Jones most likely won't play.

It looks like it will be Golladay, TJ Jones, and Pollock at WR with a heavy dose of Theo Riddick catching passes out of the backfield when the Lions find themselves down in the second half. 

This group shouldn't worry anyone no matter what you think of the defense after last week. It will be a statement game. 

sorry y'all.  no statement can be made against the lions.    its pathetic that you could even say this.  a statement is made against a good team.   the only thing we can come away with is 'we don't suck as bad as the lions.  

and who hired washing?    same guy who kept shula.    

Still worried, we struggled against Giants.  I would rather have a statement game against a legit team like the Saints......Panthers exposing the Saints as pretenders for a change!  So yeah we better just steamroll the Lions, beat the F-ing lions mane off of the lion.  If we struggle, I'm blaming Washington!

I would like to see a complete game, but realistically I want to see our offense click more then the defense. We need that running at full speed to keep up with the Saints who will score about 35 points on us at least. This could be the 1st time our offense can go toe to toe with a high powered offense and win. If we win 45 to 30 I would be happy.

1 hour ago, uncfan888 said:

He should get you zero points this week. Solid trade haha

I traded Ebron who was a backup TE for me, regardless still think he'll play.  I needed Receiver depth, and if he's a go sunday, he'll be in my lineup.  If he's not, he'll suit up for me at least during the stretch run as Detroit is getting obliterated by injuries.

Archived