• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I'm officially declaring this a statement game for the Defense

Jeremy Igo

Calling the defense out here.

The Lions are below average in all aspects of offense. You have had 10 days to rest and prepare.

I need a statement game on Sunday. Allowing under 17 points would somewhat restore faith. Allowing under 10 and I'm not only on the playoff train, I am the MF'ing conductor.

Their OL is garbage. I saw a state that shows Stafford is getting hit a lot. I think it was something like they have allowed 14 sacks the past three games. They have no one above average who can catch the ball. 

Panthers need to win this one. If our pass rush and defense is sub par this game then I don’t expect it to improve at all the rest of the year and will be 100% in on firing Washington immediately  

45 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

Their OL is garbage. I saw a state that shows Stafford is getting hit a lot. I think it was something like they have allowed 14 sacks the past three games. They have no one above average who can catch the ball. 

Panthers need to win this one. If our pass rush and defense is sub par this game then I don’t expect it to improve at all the rest of the year and will be 100% in on firing Washington immediately  

They’ve allowed 16 sacks in the past TWO games...ridiculous.

1 hour ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Calling the defense out here.

The Lions are below average in all aspects of offense. You have had 10 days to rest and prepare.

I need a statement game on Sunday. Allowing under 17 points would somewhat restore faith. Allowing under 10 and I'm not only on the playoff train, I am the MF'ing conductor.

As long as Eric Washington is DC I'm not too confident in this defense. 

Archived