• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Which Carolina Panthers truly deserve a pro bowl vote?

Jeremy Igo

6 minutes ago, panthermonium said:

I'll respectfully disagree.

I can get on board with the front 4 not letting the LB's play clean and he's getting chewed up a bit. Which is not letting him flash what he can do. IMO however, he doesn't attack the game like he use to from a physicality standpoint. Still has all the tools and ability. That hasn't gone away. I just see him more times than not meet a runner head on and almost try to shed some of the impact. Which usually results in him arm tackling and throwing guys to the ground. I don't see a lot of drive and drag from him AS MUCH. Not saying this is an every play occurrence with him.

Unfortunately, I believe you are correct.

Cam and Luke should be just because of reputation. Homer reasonibf? Maybe, but both are among the most talented at the position and definitely among the most fun to watch, which the probowl needs. Don't really want either playing in that meaningless game, though. Too many things can go wrong.

Aside from them, I vote for Gano, D-jax, Moton, CMC, and Mario. All four of these guys are legit playing at the top of their game this year. 

Moore keeps it up and by season end he'd probably be in the conversation, tho it would be too late. I could definitely see him there next year and maybe Samuel as well if he can get more targets and touches.

Cam deserves it but probably wont get it cause of haters

CMC should get it

Addison should but probably wont cause the Defense sucks

Luke shouldnt but might because of name recognition

O line is tricky you have to be on a playoff caliber team playing well on offense.  Moton shoukd but probably wont because of name recogniton.  Instead R. Kalil could get it because of name recognition.

Gano might and would deserve it

i think we will get 3 in.

Cam

CMC

Addison

Gano

Maybe Moton? Dude's been solid if nothing else. 

Trai Maybe? Honestly not sure how well he's doing so far this year. 

Don't think Jackson deserves it this year, too many blown coverages. He's been good but he's still a rookie. 

Luke doesn't deserve it. Aside from a game here and there he's been rather pedestrian. He's missing tackles and taking bad angles. Very unLuke like year from him so far. 

Cam cmc gano DJax and maybe Addison. The only two that will make it bc we get no respect, is Cam and Cmc unfortunately and cam may be a stretch. Not bc his play bc he has been awesome, but bc the national media hates him for some stupid reason therefore, the mouth breathing casual NFL fan hates him. 

Can and Christian duh

Luke definitely deserves it. He hasn’t been as dominant as he has been in the past, true. But he is still the best middle LBer out there. 

Gano deserves it too and may get it again this year.

Donte maybe, and would be awesome, but unlikely.

Moton and Mario have played great but unlikely they get many votes. 

Other than that nobody comes close to the conversation.

43 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

I don't think thats it. I honestly think it stems from the downgrade in defensive coordinator and Luke trying to do way too much out there and not staying in his lane.

Right, Luke looks almost like his first year with Jon Beason when Luke was not in his position and looked like he was always out of position, doing too much.

i could tell watching he just doesn’t look like himself, not dissecting plays like he normally does, more like he’s trying to figure out where he’s supposed to be.

that means the defense is too complicated or Washington has just made so many changes to variable assignments it’s hard to pick the assignment

18 minutes ago, JARROD said:

Right, Luke looks almost like his first year with Jon Beason when Luke was not in his position and looked like he was always out of position, doing too much.

i could tell watching he just doesn’t look like himself, not dissecting plays like he normally does, more like he’s trying to figure out where he’s supposed to be.

that means the defense is too complicated or Washington has just made so many changes to variable assignments it’s hard to pick the assignment

I think people are confusing with what I'm trying to say about Luke here. Schematically he could be out of position or trying to dissect too much which leads to him over diagnosing and so on. What I'm saying is he's just not as physical as he once was. And I believe 100% of that is his history of concussions, which is impacting his play.

Luke is a smart guy. I would not put it past him that he has actively changed the way he plays/tackles to limit the hits to his head. We already see the thing around his neck. I think he's trying to be as pro-active as possible without actually hanging it up.

Gano for sure.  Cam and CMC are both worthy but I would have to look at the stats of the other players to make sure there are not more worthy players because outside of Brees being insane I really know little to nothing about the rest of the league right now.

Archived