• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If Cadet is active but CAP is inactive...

Jeremy Igo

7 minutes ago, uncfan888 said:

Sanjay has snapped. Bashing the quarterback.. He's turned into everything he hated. And I'm pretty sure he's racist now

His schtick got old a long time ago and I'm tempted to just go ahead and ban him unless he can back up what he was inferring there. Back it up or admit he was talking out of his ass...and I'd take silence as admission he was talking out of his ass.

4 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Even among single back systems, 97% seems a tad excessive.

Heck, even guys like LaDainian Tomlinson regularly got breathers.

If you want to win football games, you have to have your best players on the field. It's unimaginable to think "he might get hurt, lets not play him."

2 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

If you want to win football games, you have to have your best players on the field. It's unimaginable to think "he might get hurt, lets not play him."

Granted, but you still have to be wise about it.

Pittsburgh went for a few seasons with Jerome Bettis as their main back and they basically ran him into the ground. As a result, he was worn out and ineffective by the time the playoffs rolled around.

Things like not spelling McCaffrey when you have a perfectly capable backup, along with other choices like leaving Cam Newton in a lost cause of a game "to get him some positive reps" really make me question the coaching staff's decision making.

21 minutes ago, Ace_Aladdin said:

Do you know how many times the offense punted ? 

How long each drives were? 

I didn't know Cam is the only player on offense.

We punted 4 times, nothing unusual. 2 of those drives stalled due to penalties. One was derailed because of a holding call on Van Roten. 

10 minutes ago, rayzor said:

His schtick got old a long time ago and I'm tempted to just go ahead and ban him unless he can back up what he was inferring there. Back it up or admit he was talking out of his ass...and I'd take silence as admission he was talking out of his ass.

I learned a long time ago that he doesn't actually watch the games. He just looks up stats afterward or flat makes things up.

I once pulled a reversal and asked him to comment on a particular sequence that I completely made up. It was total fiction, but he claimed to have seen it and commented on it.

Don't know why he does this sort of thing. I guess he wants to be thought of as a big deal. It'd make more sense to just talk football.

Archived