• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cameron Newton to bounce back Sunday?

Jeremy Igo

On 11/13/2018 at 12:58 PM, MasterAwesome said:

I love the mental gymnastics some of you use to justify or validate Jeremy’s bad threads...grow some balls. You can call out his bad threads just like you would anyone else.

It is because some of them have been here awhile.  I have observed that Igo has mellowed out some, but back in the day people that disagreed used to disappear like Chinese Intellectuals under chairman Mao.  You see that current thread about missing Huddlers.  They all didn't just stop posting.  Dude used to wear his feelings on his sleeve bro.  People want to keep posting and discussing football more than they want to get banned.  And making a bunch of alt accounts is just lame.

On 11/13/2018 at 12:56 PM, TheRed said:

This rehashing of the one mistake Cam Newton made against Pittsburgh nearly a full week after the game is just pandering to the lowest of the low in our fanbase. Like I'm talking the Panthers Facebook page crowd. Just a truly sorry sight for the carolina huddle.

Damm dude. Give it a rest. You calling out an entire franchises fanbase, over the actions of a few, is truly tiresome. It just may be time to put that High Horse out to pasture.

Oh, I forgot, no one is allowed to question Cam. My bad.

#CamsWhiteKnight

9 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

Damm dude. Give it a rest. You calling out an entire franchises fanbase, over the actions of a few, is truly tiresome. It just may be time to put that High Horse out to pasture.

Oh, I forgot, no one is allowed to question Cam. My bad.

#CamsWhiteKnight

BossyEuphoricBluebottle-size_restricted.

Archived