• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Carolina Panthers at Detroit Lions predictions thread

Jeremy Igo

I think we should, and will, whip the Lions pretty good. This is a team that was actually looking fairly competitive at 3-3 after wins over the Packers and Patriots, but now have gotten their asses kicked three weeks in a row by at best average teams. I think we're a better than average team and should also win pretty decisively. Let's say ..... 31-17. 

2 hours ago, WarPanthers89 said:

I predict that the Panthers DO NOT consider signing Kony Ealy as I know someone will make a thread about how we should. 

Or that Nails guy will be on here with another let's bring Greg Hardy back. Dude had like three great games and disappeared in all the other ones.

4 hours ago, Harbingers said:

I think he forgot who’s on this defense, and the fact we have been horrendously bad on the road this year.  

Yeah the defense that gives up like 30 points a game? I don't care who we have on defense, we have looked like poo. Have u been watching?

We beat them 37-34 and the huddle meltsdown in saints posts declaring how we stomp them and dont lose the rest of the season. As the season is developing, we are lacking any quality wins. The Bungals, Cowgirls, Bucs, Eagles and Giants are all dumpster fires. The Ravens are slowly moving to obscurity as well. Any legitimate team has stomped us. So we have another 4th quarter comeback after being down 34-24 and win this against an abysmal Lions team. If there's any hope of making a run in the playoffs, we win this game 45-13. Sadly, I don't see it happening. If we lose, season is done. This is a must win simply because of confidence for not only the team but the fanbase. fug the Steelers and fug the Saints.

11 hours ago, bigdavis said:

This is a bad team we're playing.  They have nothing to play for, and we'll score at least 6 TDs, sack their QB 5 times, and pick him off twice.  Rout, 45-10.  Ron will rest the starters in the 4th.

lol more like 45-10 entering the 4th with the final score being 45-37.

Archived