• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Name three specific things you want to see against Detroit.

Jeremy Igo

1. More Blitzing- our DL struggles to get pressure.  This defense with the DB zone scheme relies on getting pressure.

2. No Dumb Fugging defense game plan- this rush 2-3 guys and let QBs eat us alive has to go.  Eli and his horrid OL, had a field day and we had to win by a record FG, Steelers game was a joke. 

3. Dont abandon our style.  We are a running team and revolve around the run.  Yes the OL sucked and they blitzed heavy on us.  But it didnt help that we went away from the run.

After we got down 21-7 with 4:30 left in the 1st quarter, CMC had 2 carries and 1 reverse to Samuel the rest of the first half.  Just completely abandoning the run.  It was game over in the 1st quarter.  Their staff took us out back and gave us a Beating

1. I would like to see a defensive TD.

2. I would like to see Luke Kuechly show up. He is having the worst season of his career, by far, in my opinion. I am not just talking about his stats, but I have watched 95% of this team's snaps and I cannot remember any awhe plays. 

3.  A deep TD pass. We have speed, but we do not use it. 

Archived