• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Soooo.... Your wounds licked yet?

Jeremy Igo

Nope, my wounds won’t be licked until we, hopefully, beat Detroit. Sorry to be negative  but I feel like this coaching staff has learned nothing from this and it will probably take losing a few games like this until they finally adjust. 

Yeah, I'm good. Team has some holes but if you paid attention to this team you knew what they were. Covering the deep bell, left guard, spotty run defense (which is really suprising). They'll be focused against Detroit and take care of business the next few weeks. 

I still feel like NO is the measuring stick bc they're good and we gotta beat them to be legit. 

1 hour ago, luke262 said:

Was a tough loss to swallow, however if saints lose today (maybe, hopefully) were in the same position we were in before Thursday. I'll be OK with that. 

Even if they do win, we control our destiny. If we win out we win the division.

7 minutes ago, ImaginaryKev said:

Yeah the skins game was a mess

I figured we'd lose the Thursday game against a good team, just not give up 52 points

I'd have felt much better about a closer, sloppy loss on a Thursday night. But we were just outclassed, out coached, outplayed in every single aspect of the game. It was a true embarrassment. I don't think it'll define our season but man what a way to go.

If we had to lose then I am happy it happened the way it did.  Had we lost close then they could have stuck their heads in the sand and continued to ignore the obvious problems defensively.  The talent offensively is too damn good to waste with this poo defense.

10 minutes ago, Goondal said:

If we had to lose then I am happy it happened the way it did.  Had we lost close then they could have stuck their heads in the sand and continued to ignore the obvious problems defensively.  The talent offensively is too damn good to waste with this poo defense.

What makes you think they won’t stick rheir heads in the sand? Rivera said at the press conference “sh*t happens”.

Archived