• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Soooo.... Your wounds licked yet?

Jeremy Igo

1 hour ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Everyone ready to hate on the teams playing today and get back to winning starting in Detroit?

I'll be hating on the teams today but will not be watching any football at all until our next game. Not only our loss but continually watching the Aints win games has not been fun either. Maybe when I stop watching they'll start losing.

I've moved on from the loss. I am interested in how the team responds. I remember they had the disappointing loss to the Redskins, but fought their way back and came back to win against the Eagles the following week. Before the season started I had the Panthers 6-3 with losses to Eagles, Falcons, and Steelers on the road. Obviously I didn't enjoy the manner in which they lost to the Steelers, but I'm not going to overreact. If they come out flat against the Lions then I will be concerned. 

1 hour ago, Jmac said:

Don't see how they can fix this defense in ten days. If anyone has the magic elixir, please let me know.

That's true we can definitely play better but in the same breath I don't see any other team fielding two elite wr's the best oline in the game with a upper echelon qb. If you say we are going to face something close to that I've just scrolled through the remaining schedule we aren't sea-det-cle-tb perfect line up for late season push. The final three weeks we all know about it we're unprepared in a similar fashion in any of those three I believe it could cost RR his job. Bc we all know what's at stake and our opponent if we can't cook up a d scheme to replicate our preformance from the playoff game last year that means Ron's regressing and that might be enough new owner looking for his guy to lead his billion dollar empire who's primed and ready to win it all. 

I took off last Friday because I didn't want to get up and go to work after going to bed so late celebrating our win. Well, I was up late in disbelief of what happened and getting knocked down from thinking we had become one of the front runners for the NFC. Finally, sometime Saturday morning I came to the conclusion that this is just a game. I shouldn't get so worked up about it and continue to pull for the team to turn it around. I have been a stout supporter of this team since its start and will continue to be. We still have a chance to make this a very good year with adjustments and it's imperative we do so starting with Detroit. KEEP POUNDING!!!!!!!!

3 hours ago, Snake said:

From here on out im going to be extremely skeptical. We just laid a huge egg for a team that I'm told is a playoff team. 

While.i was expecting the Panthers to win, and win in convincing fashion -  short week, on the road, against a very good team.  The reality is we fans were high on the hog, and not being realistic about the challenge our team had. 

Including me.

Archived