• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Not a reaction thread - Washington may very well be fired

Jeremy Igo

4 minutes ago, ncfan said:

Wrong

Older yes

But Adams has played better  than he has

Reid is aMassibe upgrade to Coleman

TD has looked better this year where we are wondering if we shouod resign him another year.  He was terrible last year but way better this year

Jackson to Worley nkt even close

Bradberry really struggled with a sophomore slump last year where coming into this year everyine was questioning if he is nothing more than a #2. He has played much better

The talent has had Big upgrades

The playcalling looks like they didnt fire Shula just moved him to the defensive side

Lol the only thing coaching will do is scheme around the deficiencies, which Washington can't do. The biggest problem coming into the season was the defense and they haven't disappointed. You really expected this defense to be good? Nobody you just mentioned has played great, not even TD. Jackson has been the best player on D this season

20 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Tepper is watching this from the seats of his old franchuse.

Talk about the one game I would not want to screw the pooch.

I honestly think Washington could be gone by Monday.

No offense Igo, you are a solid dude and a very talented adult kickball player but your track record with this inside info stuff isn’t great. 

Id be surprised if they whack EW at all this season but if they do I will gladly eat my words. 

3 minutes ago, Seltzer said:

Thank you... we didn't just suddenly lose all our talent.

We are still 6-3.. the season is nowhere near lost

But we can't continue like this, especially on defense... the defense has shown the potential to fall apart all season, and tonight it did... 

We probably have more talent than last year. It's not like we need a top 10 defense. We just need A defense. 

3 minutes ago, usmcpanthers said:

I've been bitching about Eric Washington all season

I knew we were in trouble when Tevin coleman gashed us week 2. 

There are good players on defense which leads me to believe it is the coaching and scheme. 

Theres still time to get it corrected the rest of the season and firing Washington would certainly be a statement. 

Archived