• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Not a reaction thread - Washington may very well be fired

Jeremy Igo

3 minutes ago, ncfan said:

From my thread that got locked

The dude is just over his head in his playcalling duties.

This defense didnt get worse talent wise.  We have been a top defensive team since Ron has been here with way less talent

TD has looked better than he did last year.  Poe and Star are a wash

Jackson is a Major upgrade over Worley and Bradberry playing better than his Sophomore slump last year

Reid is a Upgrade over Coleman 

The weak link

Playcalling

3rd road game where we are down 17 and looked totally unprepared 

The Giants game where they have hands down the worat OL in football and Eli getting murdered.  What did we do?  Oh just go rushing 3 people (even Ron said that was part of the gameplan in his presser) we couodnt come close to Eli

This Game, we are getting beat up.

We are watching our own QB get beat up and we go Rush 2. Yes RUSHING TWO fugging people on a 3rd down.

Playing TD 10 yards off a slot Switzer on 3rd and 5

Leaving a rookie Corner on a island 1 on 1 no help vs arguably the best WR in football

Washington is just completely over his head and needs to take a backseat and coach the DL and learn some more

Last time we had a total top 10 defense was 2015

Our defensive talent did get worse, it got older

Pretty sure this is the most points weve given uo in a game

In just 3 quarters

The thing that will make this interesting 

Tepper HATES losing.  And this game is important to him, he's been at practice all week reminding the players this.  Remember the quote from Luke

He comes up and gets absolutely embarrassed.  This isnt going to go over well.  Washington is bsck next week and Rivera will need to win out as his seat will be as hot as its been since the game where Richardson's eyed him on the field in warmups about 6 seasons ago

Thing is, our defense isn't supposed to be this bad if your head coach is a defensive genius. I'm not sure I even want Rivera calling defensive plays now. I think his magic is gone. It happens to all coordinators. We just need a band-aid until we get rid of the bigger issue in the offseason.

Archived