• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Not a reaction thread - Washington may very well be fired

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Why should a current DL coach lose his job?

Maybe he isnt doing his job well either

We're in here talking about Poe and KK going missing plus the edge rushers non existent 

Scheming bad is a big issue but another problem is DL play

1 minute ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Why should a current DL coach lose his job?

Maybe he isnt doing his job well either

We're in here talking about Poe and KK going missing plus the edge rushers non existent 

Scheming bad is a big issue but another problem is DL play

If the emotions of a 6-2 team losing a regular season game in his home city influcence an owner’s personnel strategy, then there may be a larger problem there.

Tepper doesn’t seem like a moron, so I’d imagine he’ll be prudent here. You have to consider the structural/non-emotional pros and cons of making that move at week 10, with a 6-3 record. 

21 minutes ago, je1005 said:

If the emotions of a 6-2 team losing a regular season game in his home city influcence an owner’s personnel strategy, then there may be a larger problem there.

Tepper doesn’t seem like a moron, so I’d imagine he’ll be prudent here. You have to consider the structural/non-emotional pros and cons of making that move at week 10, with a 6-3 record. 

The move is a no brainer after we rushed 2 people. Firing Ron is a no brainer to me at seasons end and he has 1 year left. We're not winning a SB under him.

8 hours ago, Cpt slay a ho said:

every 3rd down we are unable to get off the field and call some of the dumbest plays known to man, we really rushed 2-3 and let a hof qb sit comfortably in the pocket, if this guy is the coordinator for the rest of the season i expect nothing more than a one and done season 

A HOF QB with the best wide receiver in the game. And somehow your oldest, slowest DB ends up covering him.

Definition of outcoached.

Archived