• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official FUG THE STEELERS thread

Jeremy Igo

22 minutes ago, mc52beast said:

Steeler fans are about as annoying as Cowboy fans. All they talk about is their SB rings . Don’t ever talk about how they can’t get past the Pats

I bet when a light bulb goes out in their house, they don't change it.  They just sit in the dark and talk about how good the old one was.

I can’t stand the Steelers. There is a Steelers bar right up the street in which I’m debating on showing up deck out in panthers gear to the game tonight. Might not be wise for me to go alone Episcopalian if we win. You guys have my back right?...right? Lol ....nah I’m not a smack talker really but some of them are very annoying 

2 hours ago, SpeedOFLight said:

I can’t stand the Steelers. There is a Steelers bar right up the street in which I’m debating on showing up deck out in panthers gear to the game tonight. Might not be wise for me to go alone Episcopalian if we win. You guys have my back right?...right? Lol ....nah I’m not a smack talker really but some of them are very annoying 

where is it? ill show up lol

@PntherPryd how do I get a warning for posting in a thread that someone else made? That makes zero sense. 

Nevermind.. I didn't realize it was an old thread since I'm not the actual one that bumped up. Maybe they should have been the person to get the warning instead of someone just seeing a thread at the top of the forum and responding. But what do I know 

Just now, PntherPryd said:

the warning was for "topic bumping". 

no reactionary threads unless you own the huddle and no bumping older threads to get around it.

until end of game

I just edited my post. I didn't bump a damn thing. Someone else did. I saw a thread at the very top of the forum and commented on it. Seems like a bit of an abuse of power on your part. Thought you were more reasonable than that

Archived