• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Daryl Williams

ericr0319

6 hours ago, thefuzz said:

He's done, and would be a fool to rush back.

Get healthy, and try to get paid.  That's his goal.

He's not getting paid much. His recovery will make him late to training camp. He gambled and lost. Now he has to take what the market will pay for damaged goods. Exactly why Thomas didn't want to play for Seattle. 

10 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Sounds like a plan to me.

Give me a DE, DT, and C early.

I wouldn't mind that, but at the same time, any DE we draft is probably going to take a year or two to develop.  I would prefer to draft one and get a decent to good one thru free agency if possible.  Sign Pepper's replacement and draft Addisons.

2 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Nope. He was only signed for two seasons. We see him as a versatile backup.

He probably didn’t want more than 2 knowing that this is Ryan’s last year which sets him up to start next year, play well then hit FA.

5 minutes ago, Bartin said:

He probably didn’t want more than 2 knowing that this is Ryan’s last year which sets him up to start next year, play well then hit FA.

He'll be 30 when he becomes a free agent. I think we see him as a versatile backup and possible stopgap bridge between Kalil and our next center. 30 isn't exactly an ideal age to become a free agent. He'll probably be looking at another short term backup/stopgap contract at that point.

18 hours ago, Snake said:

He's not getting paid much. His recovery will make him late to training camp. He gambled and lost. Now he has to take what the market will pay for damaged goods. Exactly why Thomas didn't want to play for Seattle. 

Hence me saying "try to get paid".

On 11/6/2018 at 8:55 AM, trueblade said:

You don't have to designate to return when you put someone on IR anymore. You get two get out IR free cards. We haven't used either yet as far as I know.

Bullshet rule, just let the teams bring em back.  No 2 limit shet

Archived