• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cool stat bro

Jeremy Igo

Over the last nine quarters, since the fourth quarter comeback at Philadelphia, the Panthers lead the NFL with 99 points, including 4.1 points per drive.

So basically, ever since Ron said "Fug it, Norv you do what you want" the Carolina Panthers have the best offense in football. 

Two words--weaponry.  OK, one word.

Imagine game planning against the Panthers. The options, misdirections, QB keepers, screens, and reverses--oh my.

Then they get Olsen back, and Samuel.  Not fair, really.

So if you want to know how the OL is doing it, now you know. 

i don't want to get ahead of myself, but offensively, I think the Panthers can go toe to toe with the Saints, Rams, and Chiefs. 

Defensively, we've allowed 38 points fewer than the Saints, 46 fewer than the Chiefs, and 20 fewer than the Rams (however the Chiefs and Rams haven't had their bye week)

If our defensive line can start getting a little more pressure, we could arguably have one of the best all around teams in the NFL.

A win against the Steelers, and I think every team in the NFL should be put on notice. 

40 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

Two words--weaponry.  OK, one word.

Imagine game planning against the Panthers. The options, misdirections, QB keepers, screens, and reverses--oh my.

Then they get Olsen back, and Samuel.  Not fair, really.

So if you want to know how the OL is doing it, now you know. 

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Over the last nine quarters, since the fourth quarter comeback at Philadelphia, the Panthers lead the NFL with 99 points, including 4.1 points per drive.

So basically, ever since Ron said "Fug it, Norv you do what you want" the Carolina Panthers have the best offense in football. 

You can tell Rivera’s hands were on the playcalling in the third quarter the last game

Archived