• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Steelers Thursday Night Predictions Thread!

Jeremy Igo

Norv has been saving something special for this game. We have a QB who can be a runner, a runner who can be a receiver, 2 receivers who can be runners...how does a team prepare for that?  Focus on that magic and Greg will beat you. Steelers D will be exhausted physically and mentally.

Steelers have a turnover problem...I see Jackson with 2 ints....Reid gets his 2nd as a Panther.  Pep forces Ben to fumble. Defense gets a score.

Panthers got this.  38-24.

i'm not gonna go off the deep end if we lose.  i don't actually think it'll mean anything.   it sucks we have to travel for a thurs night game.   home team has a ridiculous winning percentage, too much for things to actually be fair.   *** thurs night football.     if we win it'll be a great victory against the odds.

We have to get pressure on Big Ben if we don't it will be a long night. I really see Brown coming out and having a huge game. Then we got to make sure Watt don't get to Cam much. Just hope we don't see any of those damn roughing penalties for falling on the QB this would be the night u would see those crappy calls.

Archived