• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Steelers Thursday Night Predictions Thread!

Jeremy Igo

4 hours ago, Mr. Nuts said:

For once, last week we finally had a DC who had one of his corner shadow the opposing team’s best wideout. Bradberry was following Evans all game. 

Juju is Pitt’s bigger receiver. Bradberry has a faster 40time than Juju. Thats a better match up. Jackson can keep up with AB. 

We'll see if Bradberry moves into the slot with JuJu. I could also see us playing a lot of zone coverage on those bunch formations. If the Steelers running game starts off hot we could be in trouble early.

Panthers will get the W, but barely. Im confident in our secondary to play decent, I don't like this matchup for our front 7. Pittsburgh has a top 5 oline that plays very well. On the other side of the ball their secondary is almost as bad as Tampa's. Even tho their pass rush is good I am comfortable with our oline doing solid. Plus their linebackers CANNOT play pass defense. Ever since Shaizer got hurt they struggle against TE's and slot receivers. 

Carolina 41

Pittsburgh 35

Pittsburgh has 3 turnovers while Carolina has only 1. Connor wrecks us with 200+ scrimmage yards and 2 TD's. Both teams score TD's every time they get in the redzone. Cam has 350 total yards and 4 total TD's. (Olsen has a big game)

Thursday night games are meh. If its a good matchup I enjoy it, if its a bad matchup there are no other games meaning the bad matchup is under a microscope since there isnt any other football on.

Keep Pounding Panthers

7 hours ago, Isaac said:

I am also getting the feeling this is our statement game for 2018.  Less like the Thanksgiving Dallas game, and more like the game in Seattle from 2015.  Most people have us losing this one, but I think we dominate at Heinz tomorrow.

Panthers - 35

Steelers - 21

James Jones says we will blowout the Steelers 

Norv brings his A game.    Samuel catches a deep one, taking it to the house.

Pepper body slams baby ben who complains that another body part hurts and walks off the field crying.

Our rookies DJ & DJ continue their march toward ROY.

Tepper rides his scooter on the sidelines singing Rockin Roll All night by Kiss.

Panthers 32  Steelers 28

aints crap their pants and sign more desperate deals knowing they have to play us twice

On 11/7/2018 at 3:34 PM, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

the last time we played them was 2014 and they whupped our asses

Yep forgot about that game, there were some real costly mistakes which made the game a forgettable one. My bad, I am less confident now than yesterday however because R.Kalil might be out, and Moore's route running worries me just a tad. Either way just hoping it's a good game.

Archived