• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Steelers Thursday Night Predictions Thread!

Jeremy Igo

Why are people still bringing up the fact that we haven't beaten them in decades as a reason to be worried. Last time we played them was in 2010. Not even Peppers was on our team at the time.

We have different personnel on all sides of the ball as well as coaching staff. So the past games against them is completely irrelevant in regards to the outcome of this game.

3 hours ago, Megadeth said:

Why are people still bringing up the fact that we haven't beaten them in decades as a reason to be worried. Last time we played them was in 2010. Not even Peppers was on our team at the time.

We have different personnel on all sides of the ball as well as coaching staff. So the past games against them is completely irrelevant in regards to the outcome of this game.

the last time we played them was 2014 and they whupped our asses

4 hours ago, Mr. Nuts said:

Bradberry will be on Juju. Jackson on AB. I would think.

They switch sides and both see time in the slot. They also run a lot of bunch formations. I would imagine that after watching tape on the panthers the Steelers will want to use JuJu more in the slot to take advantage of his size/speed over Munnerlyn.

6 hours ago, Megadeth said:

We play every afc team every 4 years

Panthers 21

Steelers 19

We jump out early.....let the Steelers come back.  Gano wins on a last possession field goal.  Sweating a bit because AB is gonna give us fits, too quick and Big Ben can move around to get a little more time.  The steelers D gonna play aggressive, Steel Curtian.  The panthers D line needs to get hands up to block some passes.  Nail biter.

Prior year stats are meaningless considering the turnover we've had. I think this game will go a lot like the Bucs game. We get out in front, they find their tempo and come back within a score and we have to dig deep and finish them off. 

I swear to god, Donte Jackson gets better every game. The thing I love about him is that he only makes a mistake once. It can be a huge one, like releasing his man and giving up that first down last game, but you can bet he won't do it again tomorrow. And he makes up for it in picks. I do hope they put Bradberry on Schuster and DJ on AB. I think those are great match ups for us.  

I am also getting the feeling this is our statement game for 2018.  Less like the Thanksgiving Dallas game, and more like the game in Seattle from 2015.  Most people have us losing this one, but I think we dominate at Heinz tomorrow.

Panthers - 35

Steelers - 21

Archived