• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Steelers Thursday Night Predictions Thread!

Jeremy Igo

Of course Carolina WINS!

Carolina 31

Steelers 24

I feel like Carolinas offense can score whenever they want, However they want.  Cam continues his 2 TD streak with TDs to Moore and Olsen.

Usually not a fan, but I work Sundays and cant watch 1pm starts.  So for selfish reasons I like Thrusday this year.

For some reason, I feel like this will be the toughest offense we have faced this season.  Ben is throwing the ball like 40 times a game and they have a constant 100 yard runner. 

Will be a tough match up on the road in primetime.  Steelers have always had our number.  Can’t see a W here

21 Steelers

17 Panthers

Panthers 28, Steelers 20

This one is personal for the owner.  Nobody wants to let him down.

The Panthers will get to Big Ben and pressure him.  This team struggled vs. the Browns-twice.  The Panthers have 10 days before the next game--nobody wants to follow a loss lke that.  Finally, this is the first of 4 road games in the next 5 weeks.  We need three of them to have a shot at the South title.

Look for Moore to have his big game.  122 yards, 2 TDs.

Curtis Samuel continues his emergence into an NFL star.

Where has Obada been?  He gets a sack and a hurry.

Goes without saying I want the Panthers to win

i think one item is going to determine mire than any other as Ben will get his points 

that one thing is how the Panthers handle a 3 4 defense...blitz pickups included  neither Shula or Cam has shined with this previously 

Hopefully Norv is better at calling it and preparing for it than others 

panthers 34.  Steelers. 31.  Homer pick  

steelers 31 Panthers 24.  Probable 

Here. We. Go! 

Cam and Norv continue cooking up L's for opponents, and this one is on the house courtesy of one Big Brassy Balls Tepper. 

Cam:380 yds 3tds passing

Cam: 60 yds 1td rushing

CMC: 60 yds receiving/50 yds rushing

Samuel: 120yds 2tds

Moore: 60yds

Funchess: 54yds 1td

Olsen: 70yds

Rest of the yards will be divided between everyone else

Defense with 5 sacks, 3 turnovers, 1td

Mario, KK, Obada, Reid, and Luke with the sacks 

forced fumble from TD

Bradberry with a pick

And Action Jackson with a pick 6

35-27

Panthers with an Early November feast

1519314986.jpg

we win by 1 and neither team break 30. probably something like 28-27 us.

steelers will get us in every offensive statistical category except rushing yards and turnovers which will cost them the game.

and yes, I hate Thursday night games but this is going to be a good one and it's going to end up being the prequel for the superbowl.

for two years I have been calling for a steeler/panther superbowl, but this year I think both teams are flying under the radar at the moment but they are both going to end up pretty much dominating the rest of the way out.

Archived