• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Spiking the Ball is Better for Your QBR than Throwing to Kelvin Benjamin

Skack25

57 minutes ago, jfra78 said:

Kinda starting to feel bad for KB

53 minutes ago, Castavar said:

I don't feel bad for him at all. You trash the ONLY person (Cam) that has defended you through rough times through the media and then proceeded to act like a high school girl when Cam even tried to confront you like a man.

Not a ounce of compassion once you switch sides your azz can't cone back. He's wack for real you can't call out somebody unless you're putting in the work yourself and to play his heart out in preseason foh with that now half way thru the season Cams in MVP talks he's in bottom of the barrel convo lololol you have to look in the mirror anytime you speak on anyone else why can't he live up to his words he can produce with any other qb and this is the stat he puts out disgraceful.

1 hour ago, Dex said:

Got a bad feeling about the state of KB's mental health. Just a hunch.

Right there with you, I feel like after his mom's death, the guy just hasn't been himself and its shown through his attitude.  Doesn't help that anytime he tries to put something on Social media in a positive light, he gets absolutely destroyed by trolls.  Can't be good for your self reflection especially if you let those on the outside get to you.

He was wrong with what he did with Cam...but no one deserves to be treated like dirt like he has over a football game.  

1 hour ago, Dex said:

Got a bad feeling about the state of KB's mental health. Just a hunch.

agreed. i think he's having personal/emotional issues that affect his on-field production and interpersonal interaction. i hope he gets help if there's something going on.

3 minutes ago, Dunn said:

Right there with you, I feel like after his mom's death, the guy just hasn't been himself and its shown through his attitude.  Doesn't help that anytime he tries to put something on Social media in a positive light, he gets absolutely destroyed by trolls.  Can't be good for your self reflection especially if you let those on the outside get to you.

He was wrong with what he did with Cam...but no one deserves to be treated like dirt like he has over a football game.  

It's one thing to make football criticisms but I was ashamed at seeing some of the poo being tweeted @ him.  Even I went a little overboard with my Funchess hate which I later regretted should he read the Huddle.

2 hours ago, The Huddler said:

He has talent. Needs to get tf out of buffalo and onto a real offense

You're right, talent isn't his problem. He's lazy (and I suspect from hearing him speak, not overly intelligent). I think that if he could get an OC to light a fire under his ass, he'd be pretty good.

1 hour ago, Dunn said:

That’s true for sure. Most of us forget about his mom and expect football players to be machines, not human.

The world spotlight is much more of a contact sport than football could ever be, politics, stardom, and of course sports players.

Hopefully Kelvin gets some good counseling and gets help for everything.

2 hours ago, Hoenheim said:

Dude shouldve at least waited til the end of this season to try to talk any trash about the Panthers or Cam. He just ended up eating his words

With some Nutella, I´am sure that fatass will gladly eat his words. 

Archived