• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Runners are Receivers, Receivers are Runners, Dogs and Cats living together, Mass Hysteria!

Jeremy Igo

Just now, trueblade said:

I'm not sure how long Norv will be running the show. I got the impression his main goal in Minnesota was to set up one of his kids (Scott?) to the OC and part of why he left was because Shurmur messed that up. I'd imagine a year or two here to get Scott? established and then he'd retire again.

That's a real possibility.

Is Scott up to it? No idea. He's certainly got the genes for it, but those things don't always get handed down.

And to be clear, I said "genes", not "jeans" (I know how you bastards think) :eyeroll:

5 hours ago, BrianS said:

Kudos for the Ghostbusters reference.

What I love most about this offense is that even though I watch it every week, I still don't know where any given play will end up nor who will have the ball.  I can only imagine how an opposing DC must feel when he starts watching film.

It's also protecting our QB far better than the previous schemes did.  Yes, he still runs, but when he runs now it's not uncommon for Cam to be untouched for 5 yards, giving him the ability to slide early and save the wear and tear.

I don't recall who said that was it Ramis? 

Archived