• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Runners are Receivers, Receivers are Runners, Dogs and Cats living together, Mass Hysteria!

Jeremy Igo

On the season, Carolina has amassed 193 rushing yards by wide receivers, the most in the NFL and a franchise record. This coming only on the midpoint of the season.

Norv Turner has done erased the antiquated WR/RB designations and has turned this Carolina Panthers offense into a damn whirlwind of speed and destruction.

Kudos for the Ghostbusters reference.

What I love most about this offense is that even though I watch it every week, I still don't know where any given play will end up nor who will have the ball.  I can only imagine how an opposing DC must feel when he starts watching film.

It's also protecting our QB far better than the previous schemes did.  Yes, he still runs, but when he runs now it's not uncommon for Cam to be untouched for 5 yards, giving him the ability to slide early and save the wear and tear.

1 hour ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Norv Turner has done erased the antiquated WR/RB designations and has turned this Carolina Panthers offense into a damn whirlwind of speed and destruction.

We win in the category of NFL's most unconventional offense. Keep teams off balance like in the Bucs game and the only team that can stop our offense is the Panthers. 

9 minutes ago, Cracka McNasty said:

I don't roll my eyes when we're on offense anymore, and I don't cringe expecting an incompletion when Cam targets a WR now. 

That in itself is amazing. 

This on so many levels. Also, WRs not all ending up in the same area!

Yeah props to Norv for getting these guys the damn rock no matter what. If I remember correctly I believe I saw a stat saying Samuel has had 11 touches on the year and four of those touches have gone for touchdowns. We're just scratching the surface with these young cats.

During Cam's postgame press conference he spoke on how the team is throwing a lot at and asking a lot of Samuel and Moore, and how they not only are able to understand their roles but they have the elite talents to dominant NFL competition. PLUS they both have the drive to be great with the benefit of being unselfish. Lord have mercy what a time to be alive.

36 minutes ago, Cary Kollins said:

Yeah props to Norv for getting these guys the damn rock no matter what. If I remember correctly I believe I saw a stat saying Samuel has had 11 touches on the year and four of those touches have gone for touchdowns. We're just scratching the surface with these young cats.

During Cam's postgame press conference he spoke on how the team is throwing a lot at and asking a lot of Samuel and Moore, and how they not only are able to understand their roles but they have the elite talents to dominant NFL competition. PLUS they both have the drive to be great with the benefit of being unselfish. Lord have mercy what a time to be alive.

The best part of all that, is that all of our elite playmakers are either rookies or 2nd year players.  Time to absolutely scorch the rest of the NFL for the next 3 years at least!  

8 minutes ago, joemac said:

The best part of all that, is that all of our elite playmakers are either rookies or 2nd year players.  Time to absolutely scorch the rest of the NFL for the next 3 years at least!  

And on top of that, the Rams have a very unsustainable roster that reminds me of the 2015 Broncos. They are definitely all-in this year and will be without many star players in the coming years as they won't be able to afford them.

Then you have the Saints and Brees ain't getting any younger.

With this young crop of talent the Panthers have and a healthy Cam in his prime with a good offensive line, plus Norv Turner running the show, you have to look at the Panthers as a team poised to be a dominant force in the NFC for the foreseeable future.

Archived