• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Let's not forget, Tampa Bay has the #1 offense in the league

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I'd call a 7 point game early in the 4th quarter pretty close.

As soon as they made it a 7 point game, we scored a TD on the next drive and made it 14.  They never even had an offensive possession to tie the game, much less win it.

It wasn't close.  It's akin to saying a team made it back into the game against the Warriors to make it only a 6 point deficit, and then the Warriors proceeded to knock down 3 3-pointers after.  It wasn't close.  Could it have gotten to that point?  Sure, but LIS, the Bucs never even had a chance to TIE the game.  There was no way in hell the Panthers weren't gonna score another point.

Just now, Mage said:

As soon as they made it a 7 point game, we scored a TD on the next drive and made it 14.  They never even had an offensive possession to tie the game, much less win it.

It wasn't close.  It's akin to saying a team made it back into the game against the Warriors to make it only a 6 point deficit, and then the Warriors proceeded to knock down 3 3-pointers after.  It wasn't close.  Could it have gotten to that point?  Sure, but LIS, the Bucs never even had a chance to TIE the game.  There was no way in hell the Panthers weren't gonna score another point.

Hindsight is always 20/20. The fact remains that after building a 28 point lead we allowed our opponent to make it a one possession game with nearly an entire quarter of football to play. It's asinine to try to claim that the game was never close. It absolutely was.

10 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

We had a delay of game penalty in the redzone on our TD drive early in the 4th. Procedural errors plagued us for the majority of the 2nd half. 

someone didn't go in motion when he was supposed to. Cam looked over at that side and was like wtf really. 

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

It happened numerous times throughout the 2nd half. We had to burn our last timeout for the same reason.

I think it was the same player on multiple occasions but he made up for it with two huge plays. probably a reason he hasn't seen the field a whole lot compared to what his ability level would indicate

21 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

We had a delay of game penalty in the redzone on our TD drive early in the 4th. Procedural errors plagued us for the majority of the 2nd half. 

I am sick of this team burning timeouts because they can’t get the play call in and set up before the play clock runs out. There’s no excuse for it 

I am with Igo on this one

out offense was scoring so quickly in 1st half I knew the defense would be gassed in 2nd half 

and they tried to grind clock on offense with CJ in early 2nd half and it backfired with 3 and out

I saw donte , Mike a , a few others getting up slow in 2nd half after plays

Archived