• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Carolina Panthers Gameday Thread!

Jeremy Igo

9 minutes ago, TheSpecialJuan said:
newton_david.png&w=160&h=160&scale=crop

David NewtonESPN Staff Writer 

What do you get when you pair Panthers quarterback Cam Newton with a lot of young, dynamic weapons and an offensive coordinator with an imagination? On Sunday a 42-28 victory over Tampa Bay that wasn't as close as the final score. On the season an offense that makes the Panthers (6-2), who already have a solid defense, a major threat in the NFC.

•  
  •  
  •  
icon-espn-e-@2x.png
8m

David Newton has a different definition of "solid defense" than I do. This defense is a bit of a liability. We have to start realizing that and keeping the hammer down on offense. We need to come into every game prepared to win a shootout.

1 hour ago, Castavar said:

Wait, I was told that I was stupid and ignorant for suggesting the Bucs could come back. Wanna chime in @Doc Holiday?

Pendulum swings bro, other team plays football too, but our lead was too great, and why I was confident, teams almost never come back from a 28 point hole. Yeah there may be team that makes a come back, but too much had to happen right for the bucs.

maybe if you cheered for the team as much as you cheer against them you may enjoy games more.

like I said y’all flipping when we were up 34-14 was being irrational plain and simple.

24 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

David Newton has a different definition of "solid defense" than I do. This defense is a bit of a liability. We have to start realizing that and keeping the hammer down on offense. We need to come into every game prepared to win a shootout.

The encouraging thing is that, like the 2015 defense in this aspect at least, this year's defense is starting to create turnovers.

18 TOs through 8 games in 2015.

15 TOs through 8 games in 2018.

Archived